Donate, feel great; and help those in need stay warm this winter
What's in your closet? Are you storing coats that you no longer enjoy, or have outgrown? If so, consider donating them to those in need in our community.
Our 6th Annual Coat Drive, held in conjunction with 9NEWS/Dependable Cleaners’ Coats for Colorado program, begins November 1 and runs throughout the month.
Drop off gently worn or new winter coats and jackets in designated boxes at our facilities and help others bundle up and stay warm this winter. Coats are being collected for men, women and children.
Donate a coat at any of the locations below in the designated drop-off bin.
- Buck Recreation Center, 2004 W. Powers Ave., Littleton
- Goodson Recreation Center, 6315 S. University Blvd., Centennial
- Lone Tree Hub, 8827 Lone Tree Parkway, Lone Tree
- Lone Tree Recreation Center, 10249 RidgeGate Circle, Lone Tree
- Family Sports Center, 6901 S. Peoria St., Centennial
- South Suburban Ice Arena, 6580 S. Vine St., Centennial
- South Suburban Golf Course, 7900 S. Colorado Blvd., Centennial
Since 2012, South Suburban residents and staff have donated 2800 coats in conjunction with the Coats for Colorado drive. Recyling and re-using winter coats is one of many ways South Suburban practices sustainability. Coats for Colorado has distributed gently used and new coats to individuals and families in need since 1982. For more information on our participation, email MarthaT@ssprd.org.