At which facilities can I have my party?
• Buck Recreation Center
• Goodson Recreation Center
• Lone Tree Recreation Center
• Sheridan Recreation Center (Creativity Lab)
What days and times are parties available?
• Saturdays & Sundays starting between 9 am-1 pm.
How long is each party?
• Parties are two hours long. The first hour is spent with a professional instructor on the activity of your choice. See party descriptions on page 2 for each party style.
• The second hour is your party in the same room. You can bring cake, decorations, open gifts, and play games of your own. No alcohol is allowed.
What is the maximum number of participants?
15 is the maximum. This is to ensure a quality birthday party experience for your child.
What is the minimum age for Art & Enrichment parties?
• Children 4+ please. Kids/siblings younger than four must each have an adult present to assist during lesson.
• Adults can book art parties too!
• We also book Boy/Girl Scout badge lessons (weekday afternoons may be available).
Do you decorate the party room?
• No, we only provide materials for the art or enrichment lesson, tables and chairs.
• Feel free to bring your own decorations. There are typically four 6-foot rectangular tables provided if you wish to bring table cloths.
• Please do not bring helium balloons as they can get stuck in our ceiling fans.
Do you provide a party host?
• No, we only provide an instructor during the art or enrichment lesson.
• Feel free to bring anything of your own to entertain the group during your one hour room rental.
Cake, food and games are common items that families bring. No alcohol is allowed.
Can we go swimming after the art party?
With the additional cost of admission to the facility for each guest, you may go swimming afterwards! Remember to check the open swim schedule online or by calling the facility you’ve chosen before you make the decision.
• We recommend starting this process no less than 3 weeks before your requested party date.
• You will have access to the party room 30 minutes prior to the start of the birthday party to decorate.
• Please assemble your guests in the lobby before your party start time and bring them all to the activity room together. This ensures you receive the entire 1 hour art instruction experience.
• There will be a $45 charge if the space is left dirty or if guests are in the space longer than the scheduled end time.
• Parents/guardians are more than welcome to stay for Art Parties.