The District receives many requests from organizations and groups for donations to support their variety of needs in the form of passes to various District facilities, programs, and activities.
- All requests must be submitted through the District’s online form. Requests by mail, email, phone, or in-person will not be considered.
- All requests must be submitted at least one (1) month prior to the date of the event.
- Only registered non-profit organizations, educational institutions (or recognized affiliates such as booster clubs, etc.) and governmental entities will be considered with sufficient documentation. Requests from individuals, businesses, political/partisan organizations and requests seeking prizes for participants or recognition programs will not be considered.
- Donations will only be given to organizations that are located in the District, organizations that provide service to a substantial number of District residents or for organizations who regularly rent or use District facilities.
- SSPRD limits donations to once per year for each requesting organization.
- All approved donations are at the discretion of the District and may include passes for access to District facilities, programs or activities. The District will not donate cash, pro-shop gift-cards or golf tournaments.
- Denied requests will not receive notification.
- Donations/passes have no cash value.
If you meet the criteria noted above, please complete the online form here.
All requests will be carefully assessed to determine if it meets the District’s Mission and Guiding Principles.
South Suburban Park and Recreation District reserves the right to deny any and all requests and to eliminate offering charitable donations without prior notice.
All questions pertaining to the SSPRD Charitable Donation program should contact Mindy Albert at MindyA@ssprd.org. No phone calls please.