- Full Session: Sep 12 - Apr 8 (26 weeks)
- Fall portion: Sep 12 - Dec 18 (13 weeks except Thur 12 weeks)
- Winter portion: Jan 2 - Apr 8 (13 weeks except Sat 12 weeks)
Selected participants are for the full session. Two separate payments are collected, one for Fall and one for Winter.
No Play Dates & Bye Weeks
- Fall Classic Tournament: Oct 30 - Nov 5
- Thanksgiving Day
- Holiday Break: Dec 19 - Jan 1
- Valentine's Classic Tournament: Feb 5 - 11
Renewal Timeline for Prior Participants
- June 17: first communication emailed to SPOCs
- July 1: renewal application emailed to prior participants
- July 8 & 19: friendly reminders of deadline emailed to SPOCs
- July 20: Town Hall meeting at Buck Recreation Center | 6:30pm
- July 23 at 11:59pm: Application Deadline (hard deadline)
- July 26 - Aug 1: Review of applications
- Aug 2 - 6: Notification of slot to applicant (Thur/Fri most likely)
- Aug 18: Payment for Fall session due
- Dec 1: Payment for Winter session due
GROUP Wait List Form: For a group of players looking for a permanent weekly time.
INDIVIDUAL Interest Form: For individuals looking to possibly join an already established group.