The Cook Creek Pool is open, please see below for updated hours, rules and reservation information.
Harlow pool will open July 3. Franklin and Holly pools will open later in the month due to construction delays related to COVID-19. We apologize for the inconvenience.
SSPRD is committed to meeting and exceeding all government mandates to minimize the spread of COVID-19 for both participants and staff. Enhanced disinfection practices, staff screening processes and additional measures have been implemented.
Advanced reservations are required for lap swim during lap swim only times.
Monday - Sunday, 11 am -1:30pm and 2:30-5 pm
Beginning July 2, leisure/open swim reservations will no longer be required. Leisure/open swim will be offered in two sessions: 11am-1:30 pm and 2:30-5 pm on a first come, first serve basis with limited capacities. Registration is no longer available. All guests must exit the facility at the end of the scheduled session. Daily admission, annual recreation center passes and SilverSneakers/RenewActive/Silver&Fit passes will be accepted beginning July 2. During these leisure/open swim reservations 3 lanes will be available for lap swim on a first come, first serve basis. Additional lap swim only times are available by reservation here and at the fee of $5/$7 per session.
Cook Creek Pool is open with the following guidelines:
- Leisure/Open Swim: Beginning July 2, leisure/open swim will be offered in two sessions: 11 am-1:30 pm and 2:30-5 pm on a first come, first serve basis. Advanced reservations will not be available.
Capacities are limited to ensure compliance with Douglas County COVID-19 guidelines.
- Unless members of the same household, guests must maintain 6' of distance as much as possible. All guests are asked to self-monitor.
- Daily admission, annual recreation center passes and SilverSneakers/RenewActive/Silver&Fit passes will be accepted.
- SplashPass is not available for the 2020 season.
- Lap Swim Reservations may be made 24 hours in advance online here. Click here for instructions on how to make an online reservation.
Make a Lap Swim Reservation
- Each guest must have their own reservation, including members of the same household.
- Lap swim is limited to two swimmers per lane. Swimmers must be comfortable with sharing a lane/circle swimming and will be assigned a lane.
- A session of lap swim is $5R, $7NR. No discounts or passes may be applied. Beginning July 2, 3 lanes will be available for lap swim during leisure/open swim time regular open swim rates apply. Rates of $5R, $7NR will continue during the lap swim only offerings.
- Guests are not permitted to check-in early and must exit the facility immediately at the end of their reservation.
- No cash will be allowed. Credit/debit cards for daily drop-in payment will be accepted.
- Appropriate facial coverings/masks, covering the nose and mouth, are required at the facility. Masks may be removed while 6’ of distance is easily maintained. MASKS CANNOT BE WORN IN THE WATER.
- Children 3 and under are not required to have a mask.
- Be swim ready upon arrival. Come dressed and showered to participate with a filled water bottle. Lockers are not available for use and showers are limited.
- All guests must maintain 6’ of distance from others in the facility. Masks must be worn while approaching staff.
- Pool furniture is currently closed. Guests may bring their own chairs, subject to staff approval.
- Anyone who is sick or has symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult guardian.
- Guests who fail to follow guidelines and staff direction may be asked to leave and refunds will not be issued.
Registration-based group aqua fitness are now offered. Registration is available here.
Swim lessons will begin the week of June 22. Instruction will be provided from the deck. Parent-Tot - Level 3 will require a guardian (age 16+) be in the water with the participant. Level 4 & up do not require a guardian. Registration is available here.
Learn more about safety guidelines for swim lessons here.
All guidelines, operating hours and offerings will regularly be evaluated and are subject to change based on demands and updated guidelines.
Stay up-to-date with all District updates at https://www.ssprd.org/Safe-Return
Questions about reservations or safe return? Contact Assistant Director of Recreation, Kelsey Whisler, at firstname.lastname@example.org.