Our social media accounts are limited public forums and are intended to be places where we can communicate with each other in friendly and meaningful ways. We encourage you to leave relevant comments, photos, videos, and links and to engage in open discussions with us and one another.
Our social media accounts are also intended for community members of all ages, so please keep the tone and language of all posts appropriate for a family friendly environment and please be considerate of one another’s opinions.
To ensure the integrity of our social media accounts and to keep them safe and welcoming for all, South Suburban Parks and Recreation reserves the right to remove, in our sole discretion, any material that:
- Is not relevant to the purpose or topic of the specific site or a specific conversation
- Defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of anyone or any organization
- Distributes or disseminates any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content or information
- Contains content protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless the uploader owns or control the rights or has received all necessary consents
- Advertises or promotes goods or services from an outside party unless allowed by the specific social media account - to be determined on a case-by-case basis
- Violates any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for the particular social media platform that hosts the account
Please note that we disclaim liability of external content. All content, messages, or information shared by fans do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of South Suburban Parks and Recreation, its employees or affiliates.
Please also note that these policies are subject to amendment or modification at any time.