To provide an enjoyable and safe experience for all players the following rules and regulations have been established for The South Suburban Esports Gaming Lounge:
- Players of all ages are allowed to utilize the game lounge. Games will be restricted by birthday and in accordance with the ESRB rating system unless parent permission allows otherwise.
- Parents of minor children must complete a waiver prior to utilizing any of the consoles or computers.
- All players will be required to create a GGleap account.
- Children under 8 must be attended by an adult at all times.
- Computers are only for gaming purposes. Access to the internet or any other program is restricted.
- Players are allowed to bring in their own consoles, accessories or games at their own risk. SSPRD staff are not responsible for lost or stolen personal accessories, consoles or games. All equipment and games must be approved by the esports staff.
- No outside food or drink allowed. Water bottles with closeable lids are allowed. Vending is available for those that need a snack or drink.
- Players are not allowed to charge their phones or insert any device into computers or consoles without consent from esports staff.
- No lockers are available to lock valuables.
- Gamer integrity: No cheating or illegal activity allowed.
- SSPRD Staff reserves the right to limit post time renewal if additional players are waiting to play.
Maximum Room Capacity: 20
Capacity for computers: 1 player per computer
Capacity for consoles: 8 player per console
Appropriate social behavior is requested for all programs and facility use. Individuals are encouraged to act in a way that will not physically, mentally or emotionally hurt another person.
A participant/patron may be asked to withdraw from a class or program, or to leave the facility if behavior does not comply with program and/or facility standards.