How do I know if I am a District Resident
Anyone who rents or owns property within the South Suburban Park and Recreation District boundaries is a District Resident.

To see if your address is a part of the District, use the search field on this page. If you're a property owner, you can also look for South Suburban on your most recent property tax statement.

If you have any questions or want to double-check your residency, call our Registration Office during business hours at 303.347.5999.

How do I receive Resident rates?
If you are setting up your account for the first time our new registration software system will recognize if your address is within our district boundaries at the time of creating your profile. When you input your address, make sure to input your address as it is listed on your property tax statement. Also, be sure to use abbreviations for direction and street type, such as N, S, E or W and ST, AVE, DR, RD, PL, LN, CT, CIR, BLVD, PKWAY, etc.

If you have/had an existing account the correct resident setting should have been applied during the transfer from our old system.

If you are a Resident and you notice you are receiving Non-Resident rates at check-out please reach out to the Registration Office to correct your status.

Additional proof of residency may be requested at any time such as a current photo ID with your address printed or a current bill with the District address and customer name.

Do I need an ID Card for entry?
ID cards are no longer required to enter the recreation centers for Residents and Non-Residents. At the front desk they will ask for your First & Last Name, or your phone number at check-in.

District Address Search

Only street address required in search field below.

(ex. 123 Fake St)