New virtual fitness class pass launches August 23
Workout with your favorite instructors from the comfort of your home with South Suburban’s new virtual fitness class pass.
With 16 options throughout the week, you can choose your favorites or try something new. Classes include the slow-paced practice of Yin Yoga, a heart-healthy Active Adult Cardio, the holistic blend of dance and martial arts called Nia, and many more. Of course, you can always liven up your living room workout with Zumba or Zumba Gold.
Sign up for a week of classes for only $10 or save 20% by signing up for a 4-5 week session.
Virtual Group Fitness Classes
- Mondays, 8-8:55 am Yin Yoga with Beth E.
- Mondays, 10:15-11:10 am Zumba with Lisa G.
- Tuesdays, 6:15-7:00 am Total Body Fitness with Sherian T.
- Tuesdays, 9-9:55 am Active Adult Cardio with Alicia C.
- Tuesdays, 10:15-11:10 am Nia with Loelle P.
- Wednesdays, 6:15-7 am Stretch Plus with Sherian T.
- Wednesdays, 9:30-10:25 am PiYo with Buji G.
- Wednesdays, 6-6:55 pm Yoga Flow with Richard B.
- Thursdays, 6:15-7 am Barre Sculpt with Kelly V.
- Thursdays, 8-8:55 am Hatha Yoga with Beth E.
- Thursdays, 10:15-11:10 am Nia with Loelle P.
- Thursdays, 11:15-12:10 pm Zumba Gold with Lisa G.
- Fridays, 9-9:55 am Stretch Plus with Alicia C.
- Fridays, 11-11:55 am Body in Balance with Buji G. (Starting 9/4)
- Saturdays, 10-10:55 am Zumba with Lisa C.
- Sundays, 3-3:55 pm Zumba with Kelly V.
We can’t wait to see you on Zoom, starting August 23, with this new flexible option for staying fit at home. Register today!