2023 South Suburban Board of Directors Election
The next regular election for the South Suburban Parks and Recreation Board of Directors will be held on May 2, 2023. Two Board positions will be filled, each to serve a four-year term.
Residents may vote in person at Goodson Recreation Center, or by absentee ballot. Applications for absentee ballots for the May 2 election must be submitted to the Designated Election Official (DEO) by close of business on April 25, 2023.
Important Election Dates:
- Feb. 24, 2023 (5 pm): Last day Self-Nomination and Acceptance Forms can be filed with the DEO
- Feb. 27, 2023 (5 pm): Last day to file Affidavit of Intent to be a Write-in Candidate with DEO
- March 17, 2023: UOCAVA Ballot mailing begins
- April 3, 2023: Absentee Ballot mailing begins
- April 25, 2023: Last day to request an Absentee Ballot
- May 2, 2023 (7 am-7 pm): Election Day
Learn more about each candidate here. More information including voter eligibility and instructions for receiving an absentee ballot is available at ssprd.org/election.