Explore South Suburban with SSPRD Bingo!
Explore everything South Suburban has to offer with SSPRD Bingo! Complete a bingo card and turn it in for your chance to win a $50 South Suburban gift card or 10 admission punch passes to your favorite recreation center.
How It Works:
2. Complete five activities in a row (any direction) and mark off your bingo card as you complete them. There are so many to choose from!
3. Fill out your contact information on the bottom of the card. Winners will be notified by email, so don't forget this important step!
4. Return your completed bingo card at the front desk at Buck, Goodson, Lone Tree or Sheridan recreation centers.
5. Be sure to share photos and videos of your adventures using #ExploreSSPRD!
SSPRD Bingo will run from July 18-Oct. 17. Enter your card for a chance to win in four random drawings throughout the contest period. Winners will be selected on Aug. 8, Aug. 29, Sept. 19 and Oct. 17. View full contest details and rules below. Happy exploring!
Click here or on the image below to download your bingo card.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THE CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES.
Please read these Official Contest Rules completely before entering the “2023 Bingo Contest” (“Contest”).
- Binding Agreement: In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to these Official Contest Rules. Please read these Official Contest Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Official Contest Rules. You may not submit an entry to the Contest and are not eligible to receive the Prizes (defined below) unless you agree to these Official Contest Rules. These Official Contest Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and Sponsor with respect to the Contest.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the Contest, you must be a State of Colorado resident and live within a 50-mile radius of the South Suburban Administration Building, and be 16 years of age or older at the time of entry. You are not eligible to enter the Contest if you are employed by South Suburban Parks and Recreation or the household members or immediate family members (spouses, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings) of an employee. The Contest is void wherever prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: The sponsor of the Contest is South Suburban Parks and Recreation (“Sponsor”, “we”, “our”, or “us”).
- Contest Period: The Contest will begin Tuesday, July 18, 2023 and end on Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 11:00 PM MT (“Contest Period”). All Content (as defined hereinafter) must be received by 11:00 PM MT (Mountain Time) on October 17, 2023. Sponsor reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period at its sole discretion.
- How to Enter.
- a. Complete five activities in a row on the SSPRD Bingo card and complete the contact information.
- b. Limit one (1) entry per person.
- Content Submission Requirements and Instructions.
- a. Participants must turn in their Bingo card to any of the following facilities: Buck Recreation Center, Goodson Recreation Center, Lone Tree Recreation Center, Sheridan Recreation Center, or South Suburban Sports Complex.
- b. Participants must provide their name, phone number and email address with their submission.
- c. Prize Eligibility: A participant is eligible to win the prize once they have completed five activities in a row on the Bingo card. All participants that enter the Contest by the deadline will be entered to win. Sponsor will verify that each of the participants has fully completed each of the tasks described and are eligible for Prizes (“Prize”). Sponsor will select 4 Prize winners (“Prize Winners”) by using a random selection, of only those participants who successfully completed the Contest.
- f. Costs of Participation. There is no cost to participate in the Contest.
- Prize; Approximate Retail Value; Odds:
- a. Prizes. Sponsor will award 4 Prizes. The Prize winners will be entitled to the following: $50 South Suburban Gift Card, 10 Punch Passes. A prize winner will be selected on August 8, August 29, September 19 and October 17.
- b. Approximate Retail Value. The approximate retail value of the Prizes is $50.00.
- c. Odds of Winning the Contest. The Contest is a random selection from the pool of eligible individuals who complete the Contest in compliance with these Official Contest Rules. Your individual odds of winning a Prize will be determined by a number of factors, including the total number of participants who enter the Contest.
- d. Terms and Conditions Related to the Prize:
- Prize Non-Transferrable. The Prize is personal to the winner and non-transferrable. None of the privileges associated with the Prize may be sold, assigned, conveyed, traded, loaned, or transferred under any circumstances or for any reason. The Prize Winners will be the only person entitled to use the Prize. Violation of this rule may result in loss of the Prize.
- Depiction Release: By participating in the Contest and submitting Content, you grant the Sponsor and its affiliates a worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, irrevocable and perpetual right to use, reproduce, display, and create any derivative works of the Content. Sponsor will have the right to publish the Content in any media format, including all social media channels, now known or hereafter devised (including any reproduction or derivative work). By entering the Contest, participant represents that participant created the Content for participation in the Contest. Participant forever waives any rights of intellectual property rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude Sponsor's use of the Content. You may not submit or post any Content that is offensive or violates South Suburban Parks and Recreation’s policies or any third party's rights. We may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any participant that does not comply with these Official Contest Rules or posts or submits Content that we deem to be inappropriate.
- Notification of Winner: The Prize Winner will be notified by email or Facebook Messenger upon completion of the Contest and verification of compliance with these Official Contest Rules.
- Taxes; General Conditions: All taxes associated with the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. If taxes are applicable to the Prize, it is your responsibility to pay the applicable taxing authority. The winner must comply with these Official Contest Rules or the selected winner may be disqualified, the prize forfeited, and an alternate winner will be identified. If the selected winner is not responsive to the prize notification or the notification is undeliverable or unclaimed, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor will have sole and final decision over all matters related to the Contest, including determinations about whether a participant complied with these Official Contest Rules. By entering and participating you fully and unconditionally accept and agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which shall be final. By entering, you also agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity or error in these Official Contest Rules or in the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access any Website or online service, for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction or entries not received by the specified deadline for whatever reason. Illegible or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Publicity: By participating in the Contest or accepting or using prizes, the participants agree and consent to the use of their Content, names, voices, statements, photographs, likenesses, and other personal information by Sponsor and their advertising and promotion agencies for advertising and publicity purposes worldwide and in perpetuity in any and all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, including without limitation online and in social media, without approval or compensation. By participating, participant grants Sponsor and their advertising and promotion agencies the right to use and publish their names and place of residence online and in print, or any other media, worldwide and in perpetuity, in connection with this Contest.
- Liability Release, Indemnity and Assumption of Risk: Each entrant and participant agrees to ASSUME ALL RISKS associated with participation in the Contest and acceptance and use of the Prize, and agrees to hold harmless, release, defend and indemnify Sponsor its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, (each hereinafter a “Released Party”) from all liabilities, litigation and/or claims for injury or death to persons or damage to property arising from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity, including those injuries and damages caused by a party’s alleged or actual: 1) negligence or 2) breach of any express or implied warranty.
- Privacy: Participants agree that personal information submitted to Sponsor, including name, mailing address, phone number, birthdate and email address may be collected, processed, stored and used by Sponsor or its affiliates for the purposes of conducting and administering the Contest. By entering the Contest, participants agree to the transmission, processing, use, disclosure, and storage of this personal data.
- Forum and Recourse to Judicial Procedures: These Rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, excluding all conflict of law rules. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Contest are hereby excluded, and participants expressly waive any and all such rights.
- Rights Reserved by Sponsor: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Contest at any time without liability.
- Under no circumstances shall the participation in the Contest, the awarding of a prize, or anything in these Official Contest Rules be construed as an offer or contract of employment with Sponsor. Participants acknowledge that they submitted their Content voluntarily and not in confidence or in trust. Participants acknowledge that no confidential, fiduciary, agency or other relationship or implied-in-fact contract now exists between participant and Sponsor and that no such relationship is established by Participant’s submission of Content under these Official Contest Rules.
- If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any participant who tampers with the submission process or any other part of the Contest or Contest Site. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any web site, including the Contest Site, or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the applicable law. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant from the Contest if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the participant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other participants, or Sponsor.