Monthly Pass Cancellation Request Form

Request To Cancel Monthly Pass Agreement:

All patrons must be enrolled for at least two months in the monthly recreation center membership prior to requesting a cancellation. Cancellation forms can be submitted any time, with the discontinuation of recurring payments taking place the following month. Forms cannot be submitted two or more months in advance. Use the form below to submit your cancellation request, or fill out this request form and turn it in at a South Suburban recreation center or at the Registration Office at Goodson Recreation Center.


We are sorry to see you go! Please let us know why you have decided to cancel your monthly pass: